How about a fun, weekly lettering and doodling challenge that helps you get your imagination going? That’s what Tiffany from Bluegrass Lettering and I came up with as a way to continually have a reason to letter and get others involved. Click through to see just how it works!
You’ve seen fun challenges on Instagram that challenge your inner creative heart. Now, we’re going to give those of you who love lettering and doodling a chance to participate in our weekly challenge. Holly from Holly McCaig Creative and I want to make it easy too. The pressures of having to do a daily challenge can take away the fun.
- Every Monday you’ll be prompted to do that week’s challenge.
- You can see every week in that month’s challenge so planning makes it easier.
- Take the prompt and think outside of the box when creating your lettering.
- Use any lettering type you want! Calligraphy, Brush Letters, Hand Lettering, whatever!
- Take it up a notch by doing a little fun doodle decorating.
- Share it on Instagram using the hashtag: 52BALetters
- That’s it!
Your October 2015 prompts are below for the Lettering and Doodling Challenge – it all starts Monday October 5th!
Follow Us On Instagram to play!